Monday, 2 November 2015

Brick Stitch Patterns to Older Videos

So back in early 2015, I went on a bit of a brick stitch rampage. I discovered how to make my own patterns,  but I couldn't save any of them. I made videos for these patterns, and one of my lovely followers on Instagram shared with me a beading program in which I could save the patterns I make! ANYWAY I thought it high time to trawl back though my past videos, and make patterns for the tutorials I hadn't done.

All of these tutorials can be found in my bead weaving playlist: click here to view the playlist
Brick stitch bow


Hello Kitty


Minion!


Owl


Penguin


Piggy


5 comments:

  1. Hello! I just found your work and I'm completely addicted! I'm a beginner with delica beads: peyote, brick stitch...
    I will be visiting London in the end of the month and I would like to ask if you know beads/crafts stores there.
    Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe there's one in Covent Garden, but I have never been to it myself. x

      Delete
    2. Be careful Laura Santos, you can become quite addicted like myself. I love Hannah's video's, she is so easy to follow with her video's. I can't get enough myself. Happy beading and keep up the great work Hannah, can't wait for the rest of your beading video's

      Delete
  2. bellissimi lavori, brava complimenti ciao.

    ReplyDelete



  3. For this innovation, Origina Replica Breitling has created a dial and a ceramic bezel of chocolate color ,it was the Ceragold technology that was used to create the Rolex Submarine and the new Hermes handbags indexes on the dive scale.This 1:1 Replica Rolex Watches features a brown leather strap with rubber lining.The new Rolex Submarine is made of stainless steel, crisp lines and crisp,make this exceptional sports top replica watches such as sporting champions and talented runners a daunting challenge

    ReplyDelete