Monday 13 April 2015

I'm moving... Country?!

You read that right! My boyfriend managed to get a job in an international school so in August The Corner of Craft will be in Frankfurt, Germany! I'm really excited about going and having this new experience in my life. I studied German and French at university so I already have the language knowledge, but as I've not spoken it in over 2 years, it's going to be very rusty!

My biggest fear at the moment is finding myself a job. We could live off what the boyfriend is earning but where's the fun in that?? Interviewing for a job in my mother tongue is nerve-racking enough, how am I going to cope in German?! Well there's only one way to tell I guess so we will be preparing for the big move over the next few months.

Have any of you been to Frankfurt before? If so, any recommendations on whereabouts to live/what to do etc?

No comments:

Post a Comment