Wednesday 19 March 2014

I performed with the London Philharmonic Orchestra!

I was so lucky! On Saturday I had the opportunity, with the Nottingham Trent University Choir, to sing with the London Philharmonic Orchestra and West End star Kerry Ellis! We performed at the Royal Concert Hall in Nottingham and we had completely sold all the seats. I can't believe how popular it was. To be honest, quite a few of them were Kerry Ellis fans... Kerry Ellis was so lovely and she moved the audience to tears with her rendition of I Dreamed A Dream from Les Misérables.

The LPO were amazing! They are some very talented musicians. It was incredible to sit and listen to them play, even if I do feel like they drowned us out at times :P

One of the girls from the choir was fortunate enough to win an audition to sing a duet with Kerry Ellis. Her voice was just amazing! Anyway, I couldn't exactly take any pictures while the concert was on, but here are some from the rehearsal and a review which was in the local paper.





I made the most of the rehearsal to catch up on my mood blanket!


I had such a busy week last week with rehearsals and other things, that I have been slacking with the blog! I promise to try and post more frequently this week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment