Tuesday 17 December 2013

Christmas In The Corner of Craft House pt. 2!

I cannot take credit for the masterpieces you see underneath! It is my very talented housemate who is a fan of Star Wars! I saw these snowflakes on Tumblr and knew that he'd love to have these as our decorations! You can find them here and they are designed by the very talented Anthony Herrera. The template has a shaded in section in the snowflake outline so you know which part to cut out.



I am a fan of Star Wars but I'm not geeky about the characters in Star Wars, but the ones I recognise, I realise how talented the artist is in designing these snowflakes. The templates are not free. You are required to give a voluntary donation to access the PDF download, but I think that's very reasonable! The amount of time and experimenting Anthony Herrera must have done is incredible!



I'm sorry that the photos are so bad. I'm no photographer and it's difficult to take pictures of things on windows!

How does your house look at this time of year? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment